Deciding what life could look like after work is a key question for many Canadians. Reuter Benefits understands this and we know how important retirement planning is. For many Canadians, a company-sponsored retirement plan is a key part to achieving the retirement they want and deserve. When you work with us for your group retirement planning needs, you can be confident knowing we’re looking out for you and your employees’ retirement future.
We believe being an industry leader in people, processes and communication breeds success. Our specialists ensure
- Your plan runs smoothly
- Communications are clear and understandable
- We don’t just meet your expectations: we exceed them
Our clients benefit from the negotiating power of our significant presence in the financial industry. We provide periodic pricing and value-added service reviews within the broader marketplace and can also provide specialized services as required.
What We Offer
- Two account executives assigned to each client plan
- Plan designs that can include non-registered instruments
- Exclusive plans that include plan bonuses and other non-standard services
- Tracking and communication for all plan activity
- Plan introduction and annual education meetings for employees
- One-on-one counselling for employees
- Annual plan review and timely communication updates throughout the year
- Full administrative support for your Group Retirement plan
|Contact us to find out more about how we can help you with your company’s Group Retirement plan needs.|