Whether your retirement is decades away or just around the corner, it’s always a good time to think about what you’ll be doing after work. If you’re like many Canadians you have retirement nest eggs in different funds and accounts such as RRSPs, investments and savings accounts spread between banks, insurance companies and mutual funds. If you’re looking for a simple and effective solution, we want you to think about our Group RRSP for Individuals.
Advantages of our Group RRSP for Individuals
- Reduced investment management fees as a result of group investment purchases
- Additional investment management fee reductions (or enhancements to GIC rates) based on your assets1
- Excellent rates of return
- Easy-to-read semi-annual financial statements
- You aren’t locked in to a particular basket of investments and can make changes to your investment mix
Enrolment is easy
When you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about our Group RRSP for Individuals, we’ll provide you with a kit that walks you through product, as well as outlines information about the available investment options. Our licensed advisors will help you complete your forms and choose an appropriate investment mix. After you’ve reviewed the kit you simply
- Complete the risk profile questionnaire.
- Complete the enrolment form
- Complete the transfer forms (if you have assets to move into the plan).
- Complete a pre-authorized chequing form to make regular contributions.
|Our advisors are available to assist you with your retirement planning needs. To speak with us, simply complete our contact form, email us at email@example.com or call us toll free at 1-800-666-0142.|
1Enhancements at $25,000, $40,000 and $60,000 of assets.